Tuesday 15 March 2011

Dolly Millinery's Latest

Well hello?! It's been a while I know. But I can say that I have been busy.........This lovely hat has been created using a buckram base with (what used to be a 1960s dress) covering it. And to top it all off a beautiful box. To me it looks like a vintage box of chocs, mmmm dive right in. I have tried my hardest to improve the quality of my pictures. What do you think? I know its busy but I rather like it. She is avaliable to purchase from my folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/items/1506653-Vintage-Chocolate-Box-Handblocked-Heartshaped-Hat?shop=yes



You may of also noticed that my swan head has changed. I covered two, this first one with 1950s film star magazine photocopies which looks good, perhaps she needs a tea stain?! My second lady is covered with pattern pieces, but at the time we went to press the poor love was still wet. Let me know what you think.

3 comments: